What is App Store Optimization?
ASO or App Store Optimization is the process of improving an app’s visibility in the app stores with the objective to increase organic app downloads. The higher the ranking, the more visibility of the app.
The heart of the ASO has two main pillars:
- Keyword optimization:
- Keyword Optimization is the method to research and select the most relevant and outstanding keywords to get more traffic from ./;.
- Keyword search optimization is a crucial step in the early stages of search engine marketing, for both paid and organic search.
- If you don’t select the best keyword, all your efforts will be in vain so it is very essential to perform keyword optimization right.
- Analyzing the keyword is the most prominent part of keyword optimization as it focuses on the requirements of consumers and what they use.
What to focus on while Optimizing keywords:
- The popularity of the keyword: Traffic to your application completely depends on the popularity of the keyword. Always focus on the keywords having less competition and more popular keywords
- Relevant keyword: It is vital to choose a more relevant keyword to optimize. If Keywords selected are not relevant to your app, the traffic the search engine feeds your app will not provide a relevant message.
- Conversion rate optimization :
- Conversion rate optimization is the approach to enhance your website and content to boost conversions. Higher the conversion rate determines how well your website is designed and formatted.
- Conversion rate optimization leads to the fastest and most efficient technique for turning your website into paying customers.
ASO android is that with an honest strategy your organic installs will increase and price you absolutely nothing! Once you’ve optimized your app will start ranking higher for various search results, improving your visibility and increasing your organic downloads, all whilst keeping your acquisition costs down.